Would you like to take your business or organization to the next level but do not have the budget or amount of work to justify hiring a full-time marketing manager? Do you have a variety of design, marketing and communications projects you need completed, such as a website redesign and site updates, social media management, a new blog, etc. but are worried you won't find a single individual who can meet all your needs? Do you know that you need help raising awareness of your brand, getting people to your website, or converting customers, but have no clue where to even start? With over eight years of experience developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for businesses and nonprofit organization both big and small, I have a diverse skill set to help my clients achieve their goals.
"My approach is holistic and integrative, taking into account every single touch point of your brand, how anyone may discover your business, how people are interacting with you on social media and your website, and making sure that every piece of marketing collateral, company communication and web page is working cohesively and effectively to help your business achieve its goals."
What Services Do I Offer?
- Wordpress Site Updates (appearance & functionality)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogging, Proofreading and Writing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Management (branding, calendar creation, content creation, posting and data analysis)
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- E-newsletter content, distribution and A/B testing
- Photography and Photoshop
- Public Relations (writing pitches and press releases, contacting media)
- In the past, I've done this work for the following industries: men's and women's fashion e-commerce, home decor e-commerce, yoga and meditation organization, indie publishing house, food and beverage companies, business insurance firm, travel and tourism companies, child welfare organization, vintage jewelry shop, and local chamber of commerce.